- Increases the efficiency of a well-balanced reed by stabilizing the energy transfer through the mouthpiece and barrel of the clarinet.
- Increases the focus and the depth of tone.
- ClariKlang may also be used on bass clarinets with Selmer style two-piece screw fixture tuning necks.
- Standard Stem: All inverted two screw metal ligatures, like Vandoran, Bonade, Ishimori, Liuben, etc.
- Long Stem: Rovner ligatures (Star series, Versa) and other single screw inverted ligatures.
Distinct metallurgical finishes give various sound response and feel.
- Aero Matte: The most bell-like ring around the horn.
- Hand Polished Silver Plate: Promotes focus and clarity.
- Hand Polished 24kt Gold Plate: A darker, richer and more focused sound.