The new Travel Mute for baritone from Denis Wick has been developed with Steven Mead and provides the same free-blowing but extremely quiet playing quality as the Euphonium Travel Mute. It is fitted with an internal cork damper and has thick high-quality neoprene pads to help create a very soft sound.
- quiet and even sound
- excellent intonation right throughout the range
- even response and it feels very natural to play
- very clear high and low tones, despite the quiet sound
- a lie-flat leather handle for easy removal of the mute
- doesn’t demand extra effort from the performer, allowing the musician to play freely…and still not disturb the neighbours…or sleeping children!