Yellow: Standard for Bach 42 trombones. A yellow tuning slide gives stability, warm, and a nice projection to sound without getting too heavy or pointed.
Gold: Darker than a typical yellow tuning slide. This is a great option for a player who enjoys using yellow components but wants to darken the middle of their sound.
Nickel Silver: This is a great component for trombonists looking for more "ping" or direction to their sound.
NEW ARTISAN SPECIFICATIONS
- Modular design
- .547" large bore
- 8½" one-piece hand-hammered detachable yellow brass 47 bell
- Soldered bell bead with flat wire
- Reverse construction yellow brass main tuning slide
- Newly designed Artisan X Wrap valve section
- Standard Artisan Rotor with improved action and shorter throw
- New contoured wooden thumb paddle
- Yellow brass outer slide with threaded leadpipes
- Comes with three interchangeable brass leadpipes: 47, 42, 42O (open)
- Clear lacquer finish
- Deluxe engraving
- Also available with various bell options, handslide bores and materials, main tuning slide crooks